Friday, March 13, 2009

Dinners for March 14-20

I'm trying a new approach at this. Check it out over on the right "About this Blog"

Vegetable Lasagna - frozen from Costco
South of the Border Enchiladas - get recipe here from BettyCrocker.com
Chicken Tamale Casserole - get recipe here from CookingLight.com
Reuben Sandwich Slices - recipe from Pillsbury.com (I might just make regular reubens, depending on price of the Pillsbury dough - you print a coupon here too)
Lasagna Skillet - recipe from Pillsbury.com
Weeknight Stroganoff - recipe from Pillsbury.com

Good luck! I should also mention that I'm not very good about planning sides and I just make those last minute. So you're on your own there. I usually just do salad or some veggies from the freezer: dump in a bowl, put a plate upside-down on top and microwave for a couple of minutes to steam them. Or like, with the vegetable lasagna I might do garlic bread - we save those garlic-butter packets that come with pizza and just brush them on some leftover hot dog or hamburger buns out of the freezer and then toast them in the oven. And I just realized I have 2 lasagna-type things, maybe I'll save the frozen one for another week b/c we will probably have leftovers of other stuff anyway.

No comments: