Friday, February 12, 2010

Easiest Dinner Ever.

This is so easy. You don't have defrost anything, chop anything, saute anything or even stir anything to get it going.

2 cups frozen corn
2 frozen, boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
1 1/2 cups salsa

Layer ingredients in lightly greased slow cooker in order listed. Cook on low 6 hours. Take chicken out & shred it. Return to slow cooker & stir. Serve taco salad style on tortilla chips with lettuce, cheese, sour cream, cilantro, chopped tomatoes, green onions, whatever you feel like. Or serve on a taco shell or in a burrito.

from: www.mykitchencafe.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I make this all the time! Got the recipe from Med school friends. ;)

Jaime said...

Oh, we call it, southwest Chicken

Lisa said...

I just found your blog today. :) I will be trying many of these, especially the crockpot and easy ones. I have a 6 month old daughter and a baby on the way! Oye. Thanks for your blog! Can't wait to let you know what our family thinks of these.

littlebitty said...

This is the first time I've visited your blog. I LOVE getting new recipes! I find the red background a bit hard to read on...maybe a different text or different background would be easier?

I love that you ask your husband if its a keeper...I do the same thing with my hubby and 5 littles!